Tarboy Tarboy

SUPER!

The graphics were amazing and the story was planed out great even with a few puns in it to! The ending Is great as the old robot told the story like i was there with him or some thing? The story went fast but the main idea was pointed out very clearly and any one would love this movie.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

To the producer

This was a very well played clip it makes me laugh every time I watch it! The reason i gave this a 9 out of 10 was it was to long besides that it was great!

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

NICE!!!

I have played All the Fancy Pants and this is the best so far. I like the graphics and how the way the animation is done. The new thing is I like about it is the part where you're allowed in the WATER! Actually Swimming is a big thing in the franchise. CAN WAIT TILL THE REAL ONE COMES!!!

Break the Targets 2 Break the Targets 2

IT's a GOEL!

Sounds like a Techno and R & B Like a new tone that I've never heard?

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

HELL YAY THIS SONG KIKS ASS

ITS THE BEST SONG IV HERD ALL WEAK GOOD GOB!!

Unrl responds:

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!111OneShiftOne

Blueblood swordsman Blueblood swordsman

WOW

I like the way You put the sword if you would have put it on his shoulder he would look bad ass!

SPLIT SPLIT

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!! WTF!! I like the blood it makes it look distortion

Wallpaper project: Loki Wallpaper project: Loki